Find a company that is willing to sponsor you in your particular work area.

 for further details check this link

 It is best for you to find an employer who is willing to sponsor you on your Working Visa since you enter on a B1/B2. Once you find an employer he/she can process a H1 Visa or working Vsa for you. But first of all you need to check whether you arrived in the USA with a tourist visa, or on the visa waiver program. Check your I-94 card in your passport. If it is green, you have a visa waiver. If it is white, you have an actual tourist visa.

 Answer: I am not sure about your answer but i know a person who can help you. you might call on ********, it is a Vision Career Consultancy. you call a person named Raj. he is a best guy. he helped me in my biggest problem. so he might also help you. if you call him he will give you free advice. so better to confirm with any professional guy.